Make Money Online http://michael-makemoneyonline.blogspot.com/ Come with me on my journey to make an online income Thursday 12 July 2007GMT en-us My Quest to make money online: My Confession about making money online

Google Search

Google
 

Newsletter

Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Confession about making money online

Hi guys,

Right, down to business first. After nearly a week of this I have to admit that I have made very little, to be honest it's only $3.12, but on the bright side that is just through this blog and adsense. I have been struggling with my new website as things just havn't been going to plan. I have decided to step back and take a look at where I began, where I am and where I want to be.

I believe that this is probably my best strategy, because lets face it, anything that we try new it is best to have a look at all of your options.

My plan now is to set out my goals, devise a plan to reach this goal, proceed with this plan step by step and becareful of what I do and always keeping in check with what I have planned and what I have done. Any deviation to the plan will have to be rectified, unless it is benefical.

It's not a great start to my plan for world domination....ahh... sorry, i mean a reasonable online income.

I was reading another blog before froma guy whos goal was $4,500 in a month. I though, gee that sounds great I'll give that a try and I dived into the deep end.

I think I will have to look at what stage I am at with the website for my niche market and see how that come along before lauching into any profit making. It is only when I have the site launched that I can really start recording any profit.

As I said when I first started this blog, you can follow my steps and learn from the mistakes that I have made, I think that this is one of those mistakes, but we are all the wiser for it.

Anyway time for me to go again, and who knows, maybe I could make $4,500 in a month, but if not I won't be too dissapointed and just happy to have what I've come out the other end with.

Don't forget to sign up to my newsletter guys,

Later,

Mike

No comments:

Google Search

Google