Make Money Online http://michael-makemoneyonline.blogspot.com/ Come with me on my journey to make an online income Thursday 12 July 2007GMT en-us My Quest to make money online

Google Search

Google
 

Newsletter

Monday, July 9, 2007

Hey guys.

I have decided to start this blog as a journal in my quest to make money online. I want to document all of my moves, whiter they be good moves or bad moves, so that you can learn from my mistakes and also so that you can see how to make money online too.

I have been searching the net for the past few weeks and have not had too much success. This is my second attempt at trying to make money online. I was unsuccessful the first time around and I am now more determined than ever.

I came across another blog spot and decided to read it as it seemed very interesting to me.While I was reading the blog it just all seemed so simple, but they all make it sound like that so I am a bit skeptical at the moment. I am now going to do a bit more research on the methods described in the blog and see what I come up with. I will report back here again with my findings and let you know how I got on.

I have also come across another great site that I think will help me on my way there and will probably combine the two of them and will hopefully be laughing in the end.

The only reason that I have not given the name of the two sites is for one reason and that is, I want to see how it pans out first. If all goes well then I will inform you of the sites and you can have a look at them and see what you think of them for yourself.

I am sure that most of you, if not all of you have at some stage paid money for an online money making opportunity that will pull in a six figure some, buy that car you always wanted, pay off your mortgage years early or go on the dream holiday. We all want this but it is becoming very hard to find it. I hope I have finally found it!!

Well that's all I have for now. Please check back again in a few days time and see what I have come up with.

I hope to be able to post to this blog as often as I can.

All the best,

Mike

No comments:

Google Search

Google