Make Money Online http://michael-makemoneyonline.blogspot.com/ Come with me on my journey to make an online income Thursday 12 July 2007GMT en-us My Quest to make money online: Good news

Google Search

Google
 

Newsletter

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Good news

Ok this is what I was talking about when I told you that you could follow my steps but let me make the mistakes for you. I signed up to Google Adwords and started to advertise this blog with them, just a sort of test run. Now i made the mistake of setting my billing to prepaid when I had no money at the moment to give them, waiting for it to go through on the credit card. I spent nearly 2 hrs with the customer support guy trying to get it changed. So if you are signing up to Google Adwords make sure to pick the post paid option.

Now for the good news. With in 10 mins of having my ad running on Google I had 4 visitors to my site and had 1 click, which made me 50c. Not much you might say but it's more than what i had. Think about it, if I had 4 visitors in ten mins then thats 24 visitors in 1 hr and 6 clicks which make $3 for that hr. Now this is not going to happen every hr. I set my Adword budget to 100 euro for the month so Google are only going to give me my 100 euro worth of advertising for the month. so it won't always appear when people search for it.

Google Adwords is just a suggestion to get more traffic onto your site. You don't have to use them if you don't want the expense. After all your here to make money not spend it.

Here are a few websites for you to look at and see if you think any of them will help you

First up is Google Health Wizard.
This one sounds good. If any of you decide to take up the offer let me know how it goes I might even do it myself sometime. You can get it by Clicking Here!

Another one to try is Adsense gold
You can visit this page by Clicking Here!

Here's another for working with Google Adwords
You can visit this page by Clicking Here!

I'm going to relax now for the rest of the evening and hope to log into my Adsense account tomorrow and maybe have made a few $ more. Give them websites a look and let me know what you all think.

Later,

Mike

P.s. Remember that's 50c that I didn't have earlier. More traffic more money!!

No comments:

Google Search

Google