Make Money Online http://michael-makemoneyonline.blogspot.com/ Come with me on my journey to make an online income Thursday 12 July 2007GMT en-us My Quest to make money online: Day 4, Articles

Google Search

Google
 

Newsletter

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day 4, Articles

Hey guys,

Thanks for coming back. Today I have been quite busy. One thing about making money online is that your have to put a lot of effort into it at first, which I suppose is the same with anything really. I always say that is no point in doing something unless your going to do it right!! This is very much the rule that applies here. If your not willing to put the time and patience into it, you might as well give up now. It will get easier and will be worth it in the end so don't get disheartened by this. I find that if an object gets in the way there is always a way around it. It might be a harder way but if it gets you there then go for it.

Yesterday I spent the day setting up my website and entering all of the information that is required for it run to my advantage. I am waiting for the host to get back to me before I can set up the site and have it running.

One thing about this is that there is no point in setting up this site unless your going to get traffic, lets face it no or little traffic equals no or little income. There are ways out there that will send traffic to your site. One way that you can work this is through Google Adwords. You design an ad that runs with certain keywords that you have selected and when some one searches on Google with these keywords, your ad appears on the side therefore bringing traffic to your site.

Another way of bringing traffic to your site is by submitting articles.
Articles can be submitted to these three websites:

1. http://www.ezinearticles.com
2. http://www.goarticles.com
3. http://www.searchwarp.com

These sites are used to submit articles about different subjects. You can submit an article about anything, nearly. The best thing to do here is submit an article about the product that you are trying to sell. Usually between 250 and 300 words. You can do more if you like. ezinearticles only allow you to submit articles with more than 250 words. I submitted the same article to all three of them. The idea is to use the keywords in your article about 1.5 times for every 100 words. So if you have 200 words you use your keyword 3 times. You can search for keywords on:

http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/

If your site is about making money, enter this into the keyword search field and it will give you the results of how many times this is searched in Google in that day and in different ways. If you use your keyword 1.5 times for every 100 words you should appear in the first or second page of Google.

These are just some ways of getting traffic to your website as you know, the more the merrier! :)

Anyway, I hope to be back again later with another update and see how I have progressed.

Later,

Mike

No comments:

Google Search

Google